So, I have been trying super hard not to be a “Negative Nancy” on social media, but sometimes I can’t help but to roll my eyes at reality…
Here are 15 things that bug me this Halloween season:
- Politics. Both of our candidates suck. End of story.
- People who put their kids (aka anybody younger than high school-aged) in politically affiliated shirts. Brainwashing, much?
- People who are overly negative all the flippin’ time (and, yes, I do see the irony/hypocrisy in this one). But, come on… the world isn’t out to get you. I promise.
- People who do not say “thank you” when you open the door for them. Rude.
- The fact that it isn’t quite cold enough to wear scarves yet.
- Nicolas Sparks books and the constant realization of just how single I am. I seriously do this to myself. (Hah, I’m not searching, though)
- When some people just can’t take a hint…
- Not ever having enough space for all of my clothes (Yes, #firstworldprobs. I know).
- When I have to wear anything but yoga pants or leggings. Dudes and Dudettes, jeans are not comfortable anymore! And I feel like I have to constantly pull down dresses.
- Not being able to do a British accent well. It’s a struggle. It sounds like a mixture of a country twang and Irish by the time I’m done with it.
- People who constantly post pictures of all of the veggies they eat. Ya’ll aren’t fooling anybody. I know and you know that you actually want some apple pie. Happiness comes in different levels, folks.
- When fuzzy socks lint gets stuck between my toes. Gosh, I can’t stand that!
- When my brain is going a million miles an hour as soon as I lay down to go to sleep.
- The fact that my cat is still missing. 😦
And there ya’ll have it. I know you were dying to read it. Haha.
Happy Halloween Season! Go carve a pumpkin and ride a hayride!
Featured Photo by Bedloo.